Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is the 10 Bookish Resolutions for 2016.
I have my top 5 resolutions for reading and another 5 for blogging!
1. Post regularly – at least 2 to 3 times a week. When I first started this blog in 2015, life and school got in the a lot, and some months I only ended up posting once! I only started posting more regularly in November, and I have been loving it, so I want to keep it up!
2. Schedule posts ahead of time – this will help me with posting regularly! Often times, I don’t have time to blog during the week, so scheduling will help me get ahead on posts and not have to worry about writing them during a busy week.
3. Comment and interact more with the bookish community – I started being more active on Twitter and Instagram this December, and it has been on of the most rewarding experiences ever! I have met so many wonderful people. I want to keep it up and spread the blogging love with Nori’s Commenting 365 Days Challenge!
4. Host a giveaway – I want to give back to the book community (and spread the word about my favorite books), so I want to host a giveaway sometime during 2016!
5. Keep up with my Bookstagram account – I love taking and editing pictures, and books are always so gorgeous! I want to be more consistent and do more creative photoshoots for my Bookstagram. You can follow me here!
1. Reach my Goodreads goal of 100 books – I set my goal for 52 books last year, but ended up reading 94! I think I can make it to 100 this year.
2. Complete all my reading challenges for 2016 – This is my first year doing reading challenges, and I want to diversify my reading. For my reading challenges post, click here!
3. Read my list of 16 books I need to read in 2016 – These are books on my TBR shame pile. Need to get to them as soon as possible! My list is here.
4. Do more buddy reads – I am currently doing a buddy read for The Raven Boys and it is going really well! Buddy reads help me get through books I may not be as inclined to read/picked up before and didn’t like at first. It’s always enjoyable to be able to discuss a book with someone else!
5. Possibly re-read Harry Potter – I love this series like most other people do, but I haven’t read them in a while. I really want to relive the magic of Harry Potter, so I want to try a re-read this year!
What are some of your 2016 resolutions? Link them in the comments below!