I currently accept select Adult, New Adult, or Young Adult books for review. You can send emails to email@example.com
I accept ARCs, finished copies, and eARCs that are compatible with an Amazon Kindle. If the book is a part of a series, then I may need the previous books. I am accepting select self-published books and indie press books.
I accept the following genres:
- Fantasy/Science Fiction
- Historical Fiction
- Select Memoirs
- Select Contemporary
- Select Short Story/Poetry Compilations
I DO NOT accept the following genres:
- Extremely Political Novels
I make every effort to read and review in a timely manner, usually within a month of receiving the book. However, because life does get in the way, I ask that you please contact me at least 2 months before you would like a review posted.
I will always write a fair and honest review of the book without opinions of authors or publishers influencing my opinion of the book. However, I cannot always guarantee a positive review since I will be 100% honest in my review. A shorter version of my review will always be posted on Goodreads with a link to the longer review on my blog.
I reserve the right to not finish a book after a fair effort to read it. I will also write a DNF review explaining my reasons for not finishing the novel, how much I read, and if I will attempt to read it in the future.
I rate my books on a 5-star scale with 1/4 stars.
My Rating Scale:
- 5 star – I loved this book and would recommend it to most people I know. I want to own my own copy of this book and re-read it!
- 4 star – I really enjoyed this book. It is a good solid read and will recommend it to most people. However, it wasn’t as good as a 5 star read or had a small problem that detracted from the whole. Still has potential re-read value.
- 3 star – It was an average read. There were a couple problems that detracted to my enjoyment, but it was still okay. I may still recommend it to certain readers depending on their tastes, but I will not re-read it.
- 2 star – I may have enjoyed some parts of this, but overall I had lots of problems with this novel. Probably would not recommend this to anyone. Possible DNFs in this category
- 1 star – I really disliked this novel.
- 0 star – I reserve the right to use the 0 star for morally offensive novels (racist, homophobic, sexist, etc.)
I accepting requests for giveaways, author guest posts, and interviews. The criteria for hosting giveaway/promotional books is the same as my criteria for review books.
Giveaways will be hosted on Rafflecopter.
Thank you for your consideration! I look forward to working with you all.